All About Ava!

Tuesday, March 11

Long time comin'







OK, for those of you that have been checking my blog regularly only to find that I suck at keeping up with this - I'm sorry! I have lots to update on, I'm sure, but I'll try to keep it to a minimum :)

Last weekend, my Mom and Pat's Mom came to Columbia and we had a nice girls day out! We went to finalize all the baby furniture for her room! So exciting. My Mom bought the crib for us and had it at her house, so she brought it to our house since she was making the trip to CoMo. Pat's Mom bought the changing table for us, which is totally awesome - more on that in a minute. My Dad bought us a toy chest and a bookcase for her room, too. So, Baby Hanson has furniture! Yipee :)

By the way, there's a man in Mexico, MO by the name of Jim Stubblefield that makes AWESOME furniture. He custom made my changing table for me. All I had to do was tell him what I wanted. That's where us girls went last weekend - I wanted to check and see how things were coming...and it's coming along great! I couldn't be happier with ALL the furniture that we have picked out! The room is just going to be too cute :) We went with all black distressed furniture and we're doing pink and green for the room. I can't wait to get the crib put together and all the furniture moved in her room - I mean have Pat put it all together! Ha. As soon as we do, I will post pictures of her room.

For now, I have a picture of the crib that my Mom got us (the black one on the left) and pictures of the crib bedding that we got (the pink and green bedding in the picture on the right!) Pottery Barn Kids just might make me go broke real soon! Their stuff is soooo cute! Enjoy!

Oh yeah - I am also posting a new picture of the ever growing belly - 25 weeks now! Man, this is going quick!!

4 Comments:

At March 11, 2008 at 1:08 PM , Blogger Alysen said...

Aaww....you look so cute. Thanks for the pic update! It's nice to see since I don't see you that often at all. The furniture is going to look great! Oh and Wick told us about Rowdy's hair...is he alright? Take care.

 
At March 11, 2008 at 1:31 PM , Blogger TiffanyCMU5 said...

Kristen, you look so cute with your little belly. I was thinking about you today because I just found out that our friends from KC just had their little boy today, Angela and Justin who Pat got to meet at the Lake this past summer. She was a month early I couldn't believe it. Just think you guys will be their shoes soon :) Anyway, just wondering when you plan on having a baby shower because I would love to send some goodies your way...maybe some Pink Camo so Pat will be happy it's not all girly...haha. Have you guys picked out a name yet? Well miss you tons, hope you are doing great...talk to you soon! ~Tiffany

 
At March 11, 2008 at 4:34 PM , Blogger Sarah Corbett said...

I love seeing your growing belly! You're beautiful.

 
At March 13, 2008 at 1:35 PM , Blogger Bonjubon's Weimaraners said...

Your "kids"(doggies) will always be loved by you and you will still consider them your "kids"...they were there first...first loves. AND Baby Kristen will be a first love too.Each new addition will be a first, cause they are all special and unique in their own ways.
Hello my precious granddaughter! I can't wait to meet you. Your Mommy's belly is growing so I guess that means you are getting bigger...I know you are going to be alot like your Mommy and some like your Daddy too, we can already tell you have your active moments like Dad!..she is so excited about you.
I am glad you like the crib. I love it, and Stubblefield's furniture is going to match it so nicely.
It is almost spring, and I can't wait. The shower date of April 19 will be a good choice for St.Louis.We are working on it!!!Atomic Cowboy here we come!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home