All About Ava!

Wednesday, April 9

77 days to go!!




OK, so it's only been about a month since I blogged last. Woops! The Hanson's have had lots going on since the last time I wrote, so I'll do my best to update everyone now...


As everyone knows, I have the handiest husband in the world - and he's been working away on our house!! He ripped out all the carpet and has laid new wood floors that look amazing! The next step is new carpet in all the bedrooms, and then we can get baby girl's room all set up. Let me tell you, I can't wait! I am soooo excited to see all the cute furniture set up - and I even talked Pat into letting put up a chandelier for the new light fixture. It's gonna be sooo dang cute :) I promise to post pictures as soon as it's done, but that may be a little while from now!


Other than house work, we are pretty boring - we did go for a regular check up at the Doc's office earlier this week and it seems as though our little one has positioned herself correctly in Mommy's belly! She's head down as of now. Cross your fingers that she stays that way - no breech baby's here!! ;) She has also been getting the hiccups quite regularly, which is cute and annoying all at the same time. The first time that it happened, I was like "Awwww, she's got the hiccups - feel it babe!" But she gets them like 10 times a day, and let me tell you it gets pretty old!! Ha.


So, now to address the title of this post - ONLY 77 DAYS TO GO UNTIL MY DUE DATE!!! What?!! How in the world did that happen?! I think most women want that day to come, like yesterday. But me - I can't believe that I only have 77 days (or less) to prepare for her to enter the world! Ahhhhhhh! Scary. But, we'll be fine I know. I hear that these thoughts are totally normal! ;) If anyone has any words of wisdom, pass them on! Oh yeah, here are the latest belly pictures. The one on the right is from last week and the other 2 are from tonight (29 weeks)! She sure is growing! Have a great night.

2 Comments:

At April 30, 2008 at 12:19 AM , Blogger Bonjubon's Weimaraners said...

find my blog....it is bonniejune

 
At May 16, 2008 at 4:08 PM , Blogger Alysen said...

Hey mama you are slacking on your once a month blog! I need something to read while at work!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home