All About Ava!

Friday, October 3

Ava Adeline Hanson!



I am officially back to blogging! Well, at least today I am! :) Hopefully I can keep this up. It has been a good 5 months since I blogged last, and well, a lot has changed! I had our precious baby girl on Thursday June 19th at 4:55 pm.

Welcome to the world:


Ava Adeline Hanson
7 lbs. 8 oz.
21 inches long



She is now 3 1/2 months old and cuter than ever! :) She loves her mommy's milk and now ways a good 15 pounds!! She is also over 24 inches long now! The doc informed us that she is in the 90th percentile for height and weight! That's our girl!


She is cooing, babbling, squeeling, smiling, and just loving life - even at this early age!! She absolutely loves bath time, too. Every night I give her a bath and no matter what kind of mood she's in before that, as soon as I put her down in that warm sudsy water she is happy as a clam! Some of her other likes and loves right now are playing in her Exersaucer, watching Baby Einstein DVD's, swinging in her swing, batting at toys above her, pulling my hair, licking her cold teething ring even though she isn't teething yet, going to MU Football games (well, only 1 so far, but she did great!) and lots more...











She still has blue eyes (hope they stay that way) a
nd a head full of hair!! She's also sleeping through the night, which is awesome! She's our little angel and pride & joy! There's so much more I could go on and on about, but I'll save some for later.

Until next time... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home