All About Ava!

Sunday, December 14

Ava is almost 6 months old!!

Next week Ava will be 6 months old - I can hardly believe it! I know it's been quite a while since my last post, so Ava has grown quite a bit!! She has been rolling over for a while now...from her tummy to her back and then back to her tummy again! One day I had her on the floor where she was playing under some hanging toys - I went in the other room for a minute and when I came back, she had rolled all the way off her blanket and the area rug onto the hardwood floors!! Pretty soon she'll be crawling, and then we'll be chasing her all over the place!!

She is also sitting up now, which is so cool. She has a whole new view of things and I think she's diggin' it! And, oh, the beginnings of solid foods! What an experience - for all of us!! First comes cereal, then orange veggies (we started with sweet potatoes) and man, she made some funny faces! Once she gets it down and gets used to the spoon (and the process) we'll move on to green veggies, then fruit!

Sarah took 6 month pictures of Ava one week ago today! From what I've seen so far, they are absolutely beautiful!! I got a sneak preview, so I'll share what I've seen so far and post a link later :) Hope you enjoy them as much as we have - Sarah is awesome!

1 Comments:

At December 15, 2008 at 7:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great pic of Ava!! If you have any extra copies of them, I'd love to have one!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home